two wpmu plugins:Sitewide Tags and XML Sitemap飞龙更新于 2008-12-21 08:04 加入书签 CTRL+D 有 67 个朋友来过
One, Sitewide Tags Blog
This plugin created by Donncha it's creates a new blog on your WordPress MU for all the posts on your site, much like http://feilong.org/tags
For performance reasons the number of posts is limited to a user configurable amount, and the blog itself can be made indexable by search engines or not. need more info? checkout Donncha's blog.
- Copy sitewide-tags.php into wp-content/mu-plugins/
- Login as a site administrator and go to Site Admin, Options. A number of extra options are created:
- "Tags blog" defaults to "tags" but can be anything. This is the blog where your sitewide posts will live. It will be created if it doesn't exist.
- "Max posts" defaults to 5000. Older posts will be deleted if this threshold is broken.
- "Privacy" defaults to public, pages can be indexed by search engines.
Download here: WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-mu-sitewide-tags
Two, Standard XML Sitemap
This plugin is generate a standard XML sitemap for WordPressMU's blog and add sitemap url into robots.txt. It's function like feed.
Installation for WordPressMU User
1. Upload 'xml-sitemap.php' to the '/wp-content/mu-plugins/' directory
2. Upload 'feed-sitemap.php' to the '/wp-content/includes/' directory
3. check your sitemap url like http://yourblogurl.com/sitemap.xml
Download here: Standard XML Sitemap